Are you ready to explore your gender and the way it connects to all the other parts of you? Wondering if labels like “trans,” “nonbinary,” or “gender-expansive” make sense of how you experience things? Well, you’re invited to this 4 week journey alongside other folks with the same questions!
Fall 2022 Gender Exploration Sessions will take place on:
- Thurs, October 6th – 4pm PT/7pm ET – Session #1
- Thurs, October 13th – 4pm PT/7pm ET – Session #2
- Thurs, October 20th – 4pm PT/7pm ET – Session #3
- Thurs, October 27th – 4pm PT/7pm ET – Session #4
We’ll be holding space for questions like:
- “Am I really trans if I don’t fit the common narratives?”
- “What if this is all in my head?”
- “Does questioning my gender make me a bad Christian?”
- “Am I too old/young to figure this out?”
- “Is this about what I like to wear, or who I am?”
- and more!
We’ll be moving together as a cohort, so you’ll be seeing the same faces each time, and coming out of the experience with new friends and neighbors!
Signups close October 5th.